From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: RAT scan
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:00:05 GMT

Am 27.12.13 15:55, schrieb Ali Lown:
> ?
>
> Licensing fixes have been the main focus for the last 4 RCs.
> The codebase has had Rat run against, and this has been mentioned in all
> the RC threads.
>
> Unfortunately, simply running Rat is not the magic solution, due to the
> varied source files (in terms of languages and actual source), as well as a
> assorted files which get falsely marked (e.g. README, jsongadgets.json,
> etc.) as needing a header, when they don't/can't.
Thanks for the information. Then I read on the wrong place in the archive.

> We are working towards RC5 at the moment - and are currently hoping to get
> the full-text search feature in.
Yes, I saw this, and to be honest, I'm not a fan of pushing new features
between RC's. The risk of regressions is height and it takes more time.
But this is my option.
> Changes to our website to allow a release are also being worked on, and the
> wiki has been re-organized to make the information easier to find.
I readed the thread about it. Let me know, if you need some help for the
release.

Greetings Raphael