From "Frank R." <renfeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubation status
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:57:51 GMT

> move it away from incubation

Will it make any difference?

I'm working at a company where Google Drive, Evernote, and other third
party cloud applications are forbidden. I found Wave in a Box a good
replacement. Recently, I made some effort on full text
search<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAVE-311>,
a much-to-have feature if you're going to have a lot of waves. Currently,
there are five people in my team use wave actively everyday.

I'm new to the community. I want to contribute more though I've noticed the
inactivity in the development.

May I ask (ignorantly) will it change anything where to host the project?