From Ricardo Mayerhofer <ricardo....@gmail.com>
Subject Wave Protocol Concepts
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:11:04 GMT
Hi everyone,
I'm doing some college research about Wave and have some questions about
Wave Procotol. If this isn't the right place to post this kind of question
please direct me and sorry :)

I've read the specs but I'm having a hard to grasp some conversation model
concepts and relate them to what in see in UI (Google Wave or Wave in Box).

In wave I can create new waves, reply to messages, edit existing messages,
add gadgets and robots.

Each message or edit is a blip? The action of adding a gadgets and robots
is also a blip? How about the interactions inside those gadgets, e.g.
adding a task to a task list.

Where does wavelet concept comes in, why is it necessary?

What is a document (the spec states a structured wave document?)

Is there only one conversation manifest document for the whole wave?

What's the difference between conversation and threads?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Ricardo Mayerhofer