From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: it should happen on-list (regarding upcoming Google Hangout)
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:37:32 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado
<vjrj@ourproject.org> wrote:
> El 23/07/13 21:17, Joseph Gentle escribió:
>> Speaking of which, I'd like to start actually using wave in this
>> community.
>
> +1000

We already discussed this and it is most likely possible (depends on
infra final words).

That being said, we need the wave2email bridge first.
And of course we need to follow up with infra, checking on
requirements and options.

My suggestion: if somebody would like to pull together the
requirements for running
a wave server at ASF, we can ask infra. We can do this right now; even when we
are not using it for official communication b/c of the missing email bridge we
can use it for testing playing and casual chatting.

Any volunteers?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de