From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Wave Google+ Account
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:14:23 GMT
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM, John Blossom <jblossom@gmail.com> wrote:
> Social Media guidelines are up, I made a few minor tweaks to bring the
> Cloud Stack template up to date.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Apache+Wave+Social+Media+Guidelines

This is very good!

I would add that PMC members have a veto right to publications. Also I
would add a note if majority is enough to publish something.

reading this: "ask on the Apache Wave-marketing mailing list" made me
think what this list is and what address it has.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de