From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: it should happen on-list (regarding upcoming Google Hangout)
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:13:59 GMT
Thanks, Christian, it was suggested that we use an online calendaring tool
to find common dates, a link to which was provided here on the wave-dev
list. So although the actual scheduling process was not in the listserv
stream, all were invited to participate. I will make a note of this in the
events comments to clarify the context. I am hoping that this will be
sufficient - the listserv itself is not the most effective meeting
scheduler.

All the best,

John Blossom

email: jblossom@gmail.com