From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: it should happen on-list (regarding upcoming Google Hangout)
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:31:42 GMT
On a related note, it would help if we could set up a Google+ Page  and
Twitter account for Apache Wave, so that we can have a stream for
announcements that reflect the official consensus of the community.
Facebook probably too, but I don't see that as being as strong  a tool for
reaching developers and tech product teams.

All the best,

John Blossom

email: jblossom@gmail.com
phone: 203.293.8511