From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: it should happen on-list (regarding upcoming Google Hangout)
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:16:06 GMT
Just to underscore, I am sure that the committed developers who are most
interested in OT would welcome strong participation from all Apache Wavers.
OT is to be the focus of the discussion, but I am sure that the topics
might expand from there. Let's work together as a community to find the
best ways to use a tool like Google Hangouts effectively that fits in with
project guidelines.

All the best,

John Blossom

email: jblossom@gmail.com