From David Moore <dmo...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject Introduction and an installation question
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:14:49 GMT
Hello all,

My name is David Moore, and I'm a developer used to doing enterprise development with some
mobile development mixed in. I found Apache Wave while looking for solutions to a client's
issues, and it seems just about right.

Hopefully this is the list for this. I am having issues installing the Wave in a Box project
on a Windows 7 machine.

I have Java jdk1.7.0_21, with ant installed. When I run the ant build, it fails with an error.

I've enclosed the build log file, in hopes that will help. I am more a middle tier/front end
developer, so I have only a minor amount of Java experience.

Thanks for all your help. I'd like to test out what it takes to set up Apache Wave, and what
it's like to administer it on my local dev machine before proceeding. I have tested the site
on http://waveinabox.net<http://waveinabox.net/>. I tried testing on http://wave.macfadden.org<http://wave.macfadden.org/>,
but that site only has XML files in the main directory, and is non-functional.

Again, thank you for your help.

David

digital primates (r)

David Moore