From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject Re: Community mailing list?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:51:27 GMT
Please, separate things! Political & management stuff one way, development/user support
another.
It's really painful to get dozens of e-mails just because of logo stuff and such, no matter
how important the subject is. And yes, I can use filters, but still they're not perfect and
are PITA to maintain.

PP