From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Apache wave [Was: Re: Advantages of P2P messaging?]
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:16:02 GMT
The general consensus was that XMPP had to much overhead to be practical
in anything theory than highly connected environments for lively
collaboration.  As bandwidth trails off, and/or you don't have persistent
TCP connections (I.e. Mobile devices).  XMPP was killing the ability for
lively collaboration.