From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven [Was: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code]
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 22:27:19 GMT
All,

Paulo and I worked on this a while ago.  PP did most of the work, I just
helped with a few sticky parts.  My opinion is that we don't not yet have
the IDEAL maven separation.  However this is because the project it self
is not modularized well yet.  I think moving to maven is a great idea
because it makes us start to think about the modules and what should be
separated.  As we start to move towards separated client / server module,
reusable API's etc, having maven will be very useful.

PP, I am more than willing to lend a hand again.  Being familiar with how
we did this, I still would be more than happy to commit the final code.

~Michael