From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community mailing list?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:09:21 GMT
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Ali Lown <ali@lown.me.uk> wrote:
> Following on from the talk, if we intend to develop Apache Wave as an
> end-product focused project, we should probably migrate talks of
> 'visions' and 'community' to a separate mailing list from to allow
> wave-dev to be kept as a developer list related to work on the
> code-base and documentation.
>
> How about would people feel about a wave-general list for the non-dev
> focused discussions?

Sure, we can give it a try.
Other apache projects usually have wave-user@ (later to be renamed to
user@wave.apache.org)

General would be ok too. But I think user would be better, as it
follows old patterns. If there is a need to for example discuss the
protocol later and the users list is getting to much traffic it could
be separated once more.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de