From "Bruno Gonzalez (aka stenyak)" <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gravatar rendering in wave panel
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 21:58:08 GMT
Just searched through the wave-dev mailing list archives. Gravatar was
briefly discussed (for profile information storage, including avatar image)
at the end of year 2010, but there doesn't seem to be negative comments
about it:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-wave-dev/201012.mbox/%3CAANLkTingAp1GyFwn8Bu03xLLTO5Rs3wKnjJXGwGP4bKA@mail.gmail.com%3E

--
Saludos,