From "Bruno Gonzalez (aka stenyak)" <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Federating with self-signed certificates
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:52:06 GMT
I have cleaned up the wiki a bit, converted old wiki tags to the new wiki
format, etc.

Also, I've implemented a new ant target that automatically generates the
Prosody configuration file necessary for federation. This is my first time
using Review Board, so please guide me if I did anything incorrectly:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/11669

--
Saludos,
     Bruno González