From "Bruno Gonzalez (aka stenyak)" <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with BlipSubmitted event
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:48:38 GMT
So I'm starting to write a basic agent bot in order to see what's possible
and what not.

I'm able to receive WaveletSelfAdded and DocumentChanged events. I can also
append text to the end of a bliip, and create child blips. So the basics
seem to be working correctly.

However, I'm having trouble with the BlipSubmitted event. Everytime a blip
is created on the wave, my callback is never called, and in the server logs
an exception like this is generated:
     [java] INFO: Submit to [WaveletName
stenyak.com/w+w7CJ-IfXQXA/stenyak.com/conv+root] by stenyak@stenyak.com @
47 with 1 ops
     [java] INFO: Enqueing robot: maillist-bot@stenyak.com
     [java] SEVERE: Runtime exception in update to wave bus subscriber
org.waveprotocol.box.server.frontend.ClientFrontendImpl@16a8823
     [java] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected deltas starting at
version 0:d2F2ZTovL3N0ZW55YWsuY29tL3crdzdDSi1JZlhRWEEvY29udityb290, got 47
     [java]     at
com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:172)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.frontend.WaveletInfo.syncWaveletVersion(WaveletInfo.java:165)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.frontend.ClientFrontendImpl.waveletUpdate(ClientFrontendImpl.java:252)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.waveserver.WaveletNotificationDispatcher.waveletUpdate(WaveletNotificationDispatcher.java:127)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.waveserver.WaveletContainerImpl.notifyOfDeltas(WaveletContainerImpl.java:184)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.waveserver.LocalWaveletContainerImpl.submitRequest(LocalWaveletContainerImpl.java:109)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.waveserver.WaveServerImpl.submitDelta(WaveServerImpl.java:553)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.waveserver.WaveServerImpl.submitRequest(WaveServerImpl.java:355)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.frontend.ClientFrontendImpl.submitRequest(ClientFrontendImpl.java:194)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.frontend.WaveClientRpcImpl.submit(WaveClientRpcImpl.java:166)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.common.comms.WaveClientRpc$ProtocolWaveClientRpc$1.submit(WaveClientRpc.java:4478)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.common.comms.WaveClientRpc$ProtocolWaveClientRpc.callMethod(WaveClientRpc.java:4608)
     [java]     at
org.waveprotocol.box.server.rpc.ServerRpcControllerImpl.run(ServerRpcControllerImpl.java:202)
     [java]     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
     [java] INFO: Submit result for [WaveletName
stenyak.com/w+w7CJ-IfXQXA/stenyak.com/conv+root] by
stenyak@stenyak.comapplied 1 ops at v: 47 t: 1370554287764
     [java] INFO: maillist-bot@stenyak.com: no events were generated

I'm guessing this is a bug in wiab, or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help!

--
Saludos,
     Bruno González