From "Ed - 0x1b, Inc." <w...@0x1b.com>
Subject Re: Community mailing list?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 23:05:50 GMT
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM, John Blossom <jblossom@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about platform@ ?
> On Jun 5, 2013 4:59 PM, "Upayavira" <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Except, this isn't for users of WIAB, it is for general discussion about
>> Wave, so user@ doesn't really fit. There are other general@ lists, so
>> there's precedence there.

your trying to fit the wrong way - do what the other projects have
done so that the unfamiliar face less of a barrier to enter into the
world of Wave.

>> The other issue though, is that mailing lists work when there's a shared
>> project to discuss. I'm not yet clear what the shared project is that
>> would be discussed on the general@ list - what the shared goal would be.

how about "how one uses Wave" vs "Conversations about Developing Wave softwares"
The whole idea is to weed the dev@ list of OT threads by giving them a
place to be.
Just do it and see what shows up. it will be good.

>> I'd say let's continue the conversations for a while longer, and when
>> the time comes, I can create the list (I have the necessary karma).
>>
>> Upayavira
thanks