From Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro <zmy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advantages of P2P messaging?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:51:02 GMT
I am pretty sure that was what was happening.  I know I used to edit waves
on my laptop on the bus (where there was no Internet connection) and ignore
the “Unsynced waves” message.  When I got where I was going and connected
to the Internet, my waves would automatically sync and the warning would go
away.  I never got to see how conflicts were handled though, and I do not
know if WIAB does the same thing.

—Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro