From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave Logo
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:23:53 GMT
Copyright is claimed for the logo by Google but the word Wave is too
generic and used too widely to be likely to be trademarked in association
with the logo. The main concern that I have is that Apache should ensure a
more clear ownership of the logo. But if it is used only on open source
projects, then by definition CC should be fine for now anyway.