From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven [Was: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code]
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:09:27 GMT
Looks nice, however I have ran into two issues:
1. Couldn't proceed with protobuf source generation on my Windows machine
withou source changes - I created a pull request with proposed change
2. The sources generated with protobuf did not compile - complained about
missing class Parser:
d symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class Parser
[ERROR] location: package com.google.protobuf
[ERROR]
C:\wave\proto\target\generated-sources\org\waveprotocol\box\common\comms\WaveClientRpc.java:[6495,30]
cannot fin
d symbol