From Ryan Hill <...@zndx.org>
Subject Re: wiab server overview diagram
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:09:19 GMT
Thanks Ali,

My day to day work doesn't include much Java, but I have harbored an
interest in OSGi for quite some time.

Is there any other interest out there in identifying a subcomponent of the
current implementation that might work as a bundle? If there's
any curiosity at all, I'll take a stab at pulling something together.

-R