From Pratik Paranjape <pratikparanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Suggestion: Github mirror
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:47:13 GMT
Not sure where Apache stands on this, but a Github mirror, even if read
only, is likely to help to gain some visibility and possible contributions.

The ease of navigation and possibility of inspecting code without hassle
gets people interested. Big plus if we can accept pull requests there, but
I think that is not within current Apache policies. I know we have a read
only git mirror already, but its different on Github.

Thanks.

(I do not work with, or have no official tie ups with Github ;) )