From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wave 0.4 based on RC2
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 11:49:45 GMT
Christian,

Thanks for these comments. I highly doubted RC2 would get through,
since nobody had been checking on my understanding of what I had
read/seen.

I shall wait for the period to expire as is (I think) customary with
voting, but I will not be releasing RC2, based on these fairly
fundamental issues.

Comments from other PMC on anything else missed here are welcome.

Lets see how RC3 fares :) (expect it on Wednesday/Thursday).

Ali