From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation to On-Air Hangout
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:23:36 GMT
John:
Does anyone from the Apache Wave team already confirmed the participation
on the Hangouts on Air as a speakers?

Christian:
Will you join as a speaker?

SPEAKERS of the Apache Wave community I would personally love to see/hear
tomorrow:
Besides Christian, I think Upayavira, Ali Lown (the person leading the
release of 0.4 version) and Yuri Zelikov (the only maintainer I know of a *sort
of* public WIAB instance http://waveinabox.net/) would be excellent
representatives.

http://alfredo.abambres.com

*"Moving, always moving, and living inside movement". Rainer Maria Rilke*