From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave Logo
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:03:00 GMT
Was the OpenWave logo submitted to the organization responsible for
certification of TM or R in the US or any other country by Google or Apache?

If not, then we cannot (legally) use the TM symbol or the "trademark" word.

AFAIK, (and I don't know much) the logo was designed and set to use a CC
attribution license. No legal registration happened, but I may be wrong
about the registration. Anyhow, if that happened, then a legal document
should be in someone's archive.

Wave On.

http://alfredo.abambres.com

*"Moving, always moving, and living inside movement". Rainer Maria Rilke*