From Dave <w...@glark.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wave Future Options
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:25:56 GMT
On 12/06/13 23:08, Joseph Gentle wrote:
> I don't think we should bully contributors into using the languages we
> prefer.

I agree completely - and the Apache wave community could host multiple
projects in different languages (assuming the contributions come).

i.e. once we have a clear client/server split, then we could support
multiple clients in different languages.

Or eventually even complete interoperable stacks (as in the apache Qpid
project etc.), if there are the contributions to support it.

So it's about identifying the common ground / principles that we want
Apache wave to represent - which could be wider than the wiab codebase.

Dave