From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design & Documentation Contributions
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 20:08:48 GMT
John / Justin,

The apache community for wave could use some help to be honest.  From my
perspective, we would rather welcome you into our community and have your
input directly into this project rather than have you feel like you need
to go off in your own direction and then merge changes with us.  I would
recommend that you, and anyone else you have been coordinating with joint
this mailing list and start discussing the protocol in an open forum.  We
can set you up with access to the wiki and other resources.

I think one of wave's challenges is that a lot of little side projects are
underway, but a larger community is slow to get going.  We would welcome
you and your contributors directly into the wave project.

If you have any questions on how this might work, please feel free to ask.
 We would love to have your contributions.

Regards,

Michael