From Bruno Gonzalez <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 21:26:05 GMT
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM, John Blossom <jblossom@gmail.com> wrote:

> RE the right tool for some of the project communications, I have to say it,
> some of these processes might work really well in Wave...just sayin'.

About this specific point, if you are suggesting to use wave as a
discussion medium, I'm all for it, but unfortunately this was already
discussed back when wave entered apache: there are some political
constraints that force us to use the mailing list for discussions (as well
as a subversion repo as authoritative source code store instead of git, the
jira tracker instead of our own wave-based tracker, etc). We'll have to
settle with this archaic mailing list technology for discussions even
though for us (wavers) it... how to put this politely... it sucks big time
:-D

--
Saludos,
     Bruno González