From Bruno Gonzalez <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release planning
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:02:47 GMT
Since we are having a discussion about what specific version number the
release should be, I think we are not using semantic version at the moment.
Semantic versioning does not depend on political or cultural issues, just
on API retrocompatibility, which is not subject to opinions. Following
semver, the first release should either be 0.0.0 or 1.0.0 (which is why I
suggested the later), and the following releases will have a number
according to the rules explained in the semver site.
Whether or not it'll be used in the future is up to discussion, I guess :-)

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabambres@gmail.com

--
Saludos,
     Bruno González