From Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro <zmy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave Extensions Gallery integration
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 00:03:23 GMT
It is possible to search for only gadgets.  Just append “type:gadget” to
the query.  I will add a note to the documentation about advanced search
keywords.  Is there a reason you see why that should be available as a URL
parameter as well, or is the method I listed above acceptable?

I fixed the issue with the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header.  I should
have caught that sooner, but I forgot Chrome extensions can do cross-origin
XHRs without the site explicitly allowing it.

I see advantages to both options for how WIAB should handle the gadgets
list, but I think it is important for wave clients to be able to make API
calls directly since not every wave client will necessarily be as tightly
connected to a server as WIAB is.

—Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro