From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 17:41:28 GMT
Thomas,

Specific to my objectives RE your skills, I would appreciate a hand with
making a kick-butt video for the Wave pitch. Not now, but at the right time.

RE the right tool for some of the project communications, I have to say it,
some of these processes might work really well in Wave...just sayin'.

John

All the best,

John Blossom