From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 20:50:05 GMT
The acid test, is it not.

Hopefully it's done in a way that enables both listserv/email integration
and synchronisation as well as the ability to drop other UIs on top of the
API to expose different aspects of the data set. The most compelling use
case will be a) I really can replace my email server with Wave for
collaborative communications whilst synchronising with those who are still
on email servers and b) I don't have to duplicate data sets to get more
value - I just use different components of a given wave, sometimes with
other UIs.
All the best,

John Blossom

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabambres@gmail.com