From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 21:37:49 GMT
Hello Apache Wave developers,

I am a member of WaveWatchers, a group of enthusiasts who remain devoted to
the concept of Wave and its future. I am trying to get a hand as to the
coordination of Apache Wave today. Yuri Zelikov, I know that you remain
active in the coding of projects in the Incubator community, and that
you've done a lot through the years to keep Wave-in-a-Box on the map. But I
am not sure of the structure of how your efforts fit into the bigger
picture.

I'd be grateful for an update from any and all concerned. I and others are
interested in re-architecting Wave for more full-blown implementation and
propagation.

Thanks!

All the best,

John Blossom