From Fleeky Flanco <fle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 17:38:05 GMT
bruno,

how bout instead of "official" we have a demo server and a testing server
for wiab? also if you read up a bit ive already stepped up to offer using
my own server for discussion, however its not the most ideal but i have no
problem with people using it for that purpose.

again i really dont care which wiab instance on which server we use, just
that i would personally like to be talking and testing wiab with all of you
:)

-fleeky