From Angus Turner <angusisf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 04:40:32 GMT
Nothing about it not being appropriate, everything about having the man
power. Right now it's hard enough to maintain the code we've got.

I personally would rather wave was written in a 'nice' language like JS or
Python, but right now it's not worth the effort.

Thanks
Angus Turner
angusisfree@gmail.com