From Pratik Paranjape <pratikparanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 19:45:27 GMT
Awesome!

Then perhaps we should take it as our first use case both to showcase Wave
to others and to test how well we are doing. It will drive us towards most
of the functional goals we want to have in the end. Most engineers will
feel better if they know what the purpose of the building is and where it
is supposed to be placed.