From Pratik Paranjape <pratikparanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeJS for Sever-Side Wave Code
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 18:17:31 GMT
+1 Michael. I think maven will turn out to be a big necessity in long run.
We are going to have many modules eventually,
starting on right track can be helpful. Also from marketing standpoint, its
fashionable to provide just the artifact list to get going.

I am not good with maven goals, but may be over time we can write the build
and federation test scripts. As we have
all seen, Its not easy to manually setup everything at present. I wonder
how may have given up just at the setup phase,
never even opening a java file further. I had spent first 4 days just going
through code and running it in Eclipse avoiding
to set it up.

Relevant to current state, time permitting I will be able to contribute
with GWT, GWT for HTML5 and Server java.  Not so
good with UI, not a designer.

Additionally, if we add platforms in long run, I can work on:

   - Node
   - Scala (Play/Akka)
   - Python
   - Mongo and Redis

( If I had to design Wave today, I would have chosen 2 and 4.)

Warm regards,
Pratik.