From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Wave Extensions Gallery integration
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 19:41:47 GMT
> - The current gadget data includes primary and secondary categories.
>> Can you make this information available over the api? (Assuming you
>> have it?)
> The gallery does not currently allow secondary categories.  Do you think
> that would be worth adding?

I was merely raising it as a possible point. Though we don't make use
of it currently in the UI, so I don't think it is very important
concept.

>> - Adding any of the gadgets currently results in a 'Port error: Could
>> not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.' message from
>> Chrome 27, but seems to work fine in Firefox 19.0.2.
> What do you mean when you say “adding...gadgets”?  Are the gadget URLs from
> the gallery invalid?

This was a more general point, and not directly related to you/your
code (rather at any of the other maintainers reading this thread, to
point out that gadgets appear to be fairly broken at the moment. [When
also considering WAVE-389].)

Ali