From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 10:31:45 GMT
Back in the days of Google Wave there was Mr. Ray and Emaily:
http://blog.dlux.hu/2010/05/ritmo-2010-google-wave-based-conference.html

also: https://github.com/waveto/mr-ray-open

They were trying to build (with some success) a bridge between email and
wave. Hope it helps.

Perhaps Mr. Balázs Szabó or Thomas Beverley could join and give us a hand
on this one ;-)

Alfredo