From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 18:38:18 GMT
One thing always bothered me (for years), and since I lost my virginity on
the previous post about "What is Wave?" I can now scratch this itch :-)

When will this kind of mailing lists be replaced by wave-powered
discussions for the Apache Wave community (an internal hosted Wave client)?

What needs to happen to make this happen?

I'm extremely curious to know because:

1. if we're building a possible email replacement we should have an answer
and even try to eat-our-own-dogfood (someday)

2. I, personally find this medium (mailing lists) too inefficient* and
noisy, though highly convenient :-)

*and lots of great/potential discussions and ideas get lost.

3. (side-effect) I want to learn what will it need, so I could also apply
to my other work areas (org/companies).

Thanks for your answers.

Alfredo