From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject What is Wave?
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 18:24:21 GMT
I follow this mailing list for some time now and this is my first message.
But after reading most of the recent conversations and the challenge
presented by John Blossom, I think that it's time to step in and ask for
your help discussing and defining what Wave is.

Some wavers (including some Apache Wave committers) from different areas of
expertise are trying to come up with an idea that can help us better
explain to devs and the world in general what are we trying to build, even
I, sometimes, have huge doubts about it.

Please join us here:
https://rizzoma.com/topic/cbf6a1ed76f10d7eafa4f4f316f7627b

PS:
I know that Rizzoma doesn't seem to nurture much love on some wavers, I
apologize in advance.

Alfredo Abambres
A proud Wave Watcher
http://www.wavewatchers.org

*"Moving, always moving, and living inside movement". Rainer Maria Rilke*