From Alfredo Abambres <alfredoabamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists vs Wave
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 19:58:26 GMT
*Upayavira*
*
Thanks for your explanation, the reasons you stated are extremely valid and
important.

---

About *Upayavira *and *Pratik Paranjape *idea/suggestion of setting up a
test project for this
*
*
I can't help much in terms of servers and hard-code, but I can assist on UI
design and, if needed?, promoting and helping discussions (the What is
Wave? link that I shared before is an example of what we're doing)

Would a Wiab like this
http://waveinabox.net/<http://waveinabox.net/auth/signin?r=/> be
enough or we would need to develop a different kind of client?

http://alfredo.abambres.com

*"Moving, always moving, and living inside movement". Rainer Maria Rilke*

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Pratik Paranjape <pratikparanjape@gmail.com