From Casey Jordan <casey.jor...@jorsek.com>
Subject Operational transform on DOM/XML documents
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:18:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for a developer that would be interested in working on a
project involving collaborative editing of tree like data structures (XML
DOM).

I am looking here first because I think this problem is very closely
related to the OT algorithms used in wave.

I have already completed the majority of the work, the only thing left to
be done is implement the algorithms involved in inferring the server state
and handling client server asymmetry when the client and server diverge by
more than one operation.

I have spent a few days now grappling with this part and am still having
trouble getting it just right.

Any help would be much appreciated and I would be happy to compensate
anyone who is serious about helping.

Cheers,

Casey

Casey Jordan
easyDITA a product of Jorsek LLC
"CaseyDJordan" on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
(585) 348 7399
easydita.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure  copying, distribution, or use of
the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and
immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phone.
Thank you.