From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wave test server
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:37:20 GMT
I believe SOP issues shouldn't apply to non-web based clients. If
developing for Android or iOS natively, it really should be possible
to run a client without needing to also run a server. (Indeed, upto
very early apache Wiab versions I saw examples of this done - I
personally had both a Android and a QT Wave client prototype using
some library that I found....I could dig this up if helps).

Whether its possible by using the Data API, however, I don't know. Id
love it to be true though.