From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with WIAB SSL enabled an Chrome/Chromium
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:37:47 GMT
It is possible that it is related to the timeout issues when you attempt to
access SSL secured wave from the Chrome Android client. (I traced this to
an issue with Chrome for Android and/or Jetty, but never fully resolved it.)

It is also possible that this is related to the fact that you are using a
self-signed cert and GAE is set to reject connection attempts to non-valid
certificates. [0, 1]

So, could you try using a valid CA certificate (e.g. from StartSSL (ensure
you also import the intermediate certificate or it will still be considered
invalid))
You could instead try disable the certificate validation as documented in
[2].

If this doesn't solve it, then it is probably a problem with the NIO
handling in the version of Jetty we are using.

Ali

[0]: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.systems.google-appengine.jre/18862
[1]: https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6885
[2]: https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4678