From Niklaus Hofer <niklaus.ho...@gmail.com>
Subject Some wave server documentation
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:57:49 GMT
Hello everyone

Recently I got around to running my own Wave server. It works nicely
for most of the things and I'm pretty happy with it!
Though I couldn't fail to notice that a lot of things are not very
well documented. (no offence intended!)
So I wrote some of the things I learned down. Maybe you can use it
for some form of official/unofficial documentation or at least link
to it somewhere. I'm also still writing a longer piece about how to
install and configure it with SSL.

Here is what I've written down so far:

http://bashvi.tumblr.com/post/41642537267/some-apache-wave-administration-tips

Sorry for posting it to tumblr. It was the first thing that came to
mind :o

--
Freundliche Gruesse

Niklaus Manuel Hofer