From Angus Turner <angusisf...@gmail.com>
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 00:27:05 GMT
Hi All,
I have just received an email from the maintainers of libIDN and they have
just released a new version of their library that is now licensed under the
Apache Licence. So we need to look at getting our version updated in the
repo and then that's all sorted.

We also need to look at writing a script to download and install emma and
junit, preferably one that integrates into Ant, so it's automated for the
end user. This is out of my area of expertise so I can't help here.

I hope to start working through our documentation and weeding out the
incorrect information and organising it some more before we do a release.

Thanks
Angus Turner
angusisfree@gmail.com