From Angus Turner <angusisf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Obfuscating' 3rd party jars
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:58:35 GMT
Yes, That's basically it.
Some of the 3rd Party Libraries we use have licenses that are slightly
incompaitable with the Apache License. I read somewhere on the Apache site
that a way around this is to obfuscate the libraries.

libIDN agreed to release their library under a compatible license, but I
haven't heard back from them about it, and as far as I can see they haven't
released anything new.

Emma seems to be basically abandoned and junit didn't really want to, so
we've got to at least obfuscate them.

I might've misunderstood and am open to any other suggestions to fix the
issue.

Thanks
Angus Turner
angusisfree@gmail.com