From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Next Steps re: Release
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:12:12 GMT
Emma and junit are build time requirements, anyone building code can
follow instructions.

We should get a release out with a text file saying, "download Emma and
junit from here:xyz".

You never know, someone might download it, then offer a patch to
automate the download. But if you don't release, likely they won't.

Is that achievable?

Upayavira