From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: What is the best resource for Wave API documentation
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:43:43 GMT
Niclas,

It is nice to know a company is trying to work with Wave.

Unfortunately, there is no longer any single point of documentation
completely relevant to WIAB ATM (that I know of).
The best documentation is the WIAB source code (if you are comfortable
reading it).

If you are looking to build around Wave, you might want to look into
Kune.cc which is also open-source and has extended Wave into their own
application.

Ali